Aw, shucks is right! I bet you all can imagine just how flushed my face was when I received a comment from one of my readers, There’s So Much to Smile About when she nominated me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”! EEK! Amazing! Consider me, and my now magenta-colored face, extremely flattered!
So, here are the rules for all of you lovely readers!
- Link back to the blogger who so kindly nominated you! In case you missed it up above… here’s There’s So Much to Smile About page for you viewing pleasure- check it out, you won’t be sorry you did!
- Post the image of the award…. yep, all over that one!
- Share 7 facts about yourself… Ready or not, here I come!
- I was born on my Grandfather’s 5oth birthday and I also have a cousin who was born on the same day a year later! Not to mention, Josh’s birthday is the day before mine! Birthday’s galore!
- I really don’t like regular coffee, but I will drink iced coffee from Tim Horton’s or Biggby all day, everyday. Is that weird?
- I am probably the only person that I know who still writes in cursive. Can’t wait to send a letter to my baby brother at Basic Training- we’ll see if he can read it! It’s a dying art form if you ask me! Darn computers…
- I was an track athlete in college… bet you can’t guess my events! Just kidding, I competed in hammer throw (here… and nope, never yelled like that…), javelin, shot put, and discus. Not what you were expecting, was it?!
- My favorite author, that there ever, ever, ever, was or has been is C.S. Lewis. Hands down. When we were able to see an theatrical adaptation of The Screwtape Letters on our Honeymoon, I about peed my pants! Okay, not really, but I was WAY excited!
- I will always, always, always love Chicago, and I can’t wait for our next trip!
- If I were to ever have a “classic” car restored, it wouldn’t be your typical American Muscle Car (although I might make an exception for a Judge…), it would be a Volkswagen Type 3 (or, for those of you who know what that is, a 1500 or 1600). For real, I love this car.
And last but not least, I get to nominate 15 lovely bloggers out there in the blogosphere that I find inspiring and inform them of their nomination! Yippee! I will list all my little nominees below, so I urge you to check them all out, they are all truly fabulous!
- A Course in Life
- That 70’s House
- The Life of Lulu Belle
- Her Split Ends
- The Wild Love
- Me and Mine
- Domestic Superhero
- The Thinking Closet
- Made with Hugs and Kisses
- Sew Sensational
- Two Purple Couches
- The Paper Wallflower
- Easily Entertained
Phew, that’s a lot of love to spread around, but boy oh boy, is it worth it! Seriously, check these lovely bloggers out, you won’t be sorry you did!
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-42540503-1’, ‘joyosphere.com’);