Happy birthday, Mom!
Because I don’t tell you “thank you” enough, I wanted to list all the things for which I am so grateful:
- For believing in me and encouraging me when no one else did
- For seeing the best in me, even when I couldn’t see it myself
- For sticking with me during my teen years, aka, “the lost years”
- For bearing with me through all of the times I thought I knew better
- For helping pay my bills when all hope seemed lost
- For always finding a way to take us on family vacations to the best spots
- For always putting others before yourself
- For treating my husband as your own son, and loving him just as much
- For passing on your awesome green eye genes to me
- For investing in my future
- For always thinking of ways to make me happy
- For telling me I am beautiful and for believing that I am beautiful
For everything that you do for me and mine, thank you. I respect you, admire you, look up to you, and adore you. I am beyond grateful that you are my mom, and I love you.
I hope you have the happiest of birthdays, and that this year is the best one yet!
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-42540503-1’, ‘joyosphere.com’);